Liver damage treatment:
The liver is an important part of the body. The task is to destroy the toxins that enter the body. It converts it into waste. That waste comes out with the mall. We can stay healthy through Fatty liver home remedies. This is an important task. Because with food many toxins enter our body. So we should take Liver damage treatment.
Liver performance decreases with increasing age. Again, a virus or disease can reduce the performance of the liver. The body becomes unable to extract toxins for it.
These harmful toxins are then deposited as stomach fat. Fatty liver disease can occur if fat accumulates in the liver. The liver is naturally a fat organ. There should always be some fat in the liver. If you have any questions please feel free to post question.
The liver basically works to digest fat. When the liver doesn’t work, The fat will be stored in the liver without digestion.
Fatty liver is a total of two types. One is an alcoholic liver infection, which causes those who drink alcohol. Alcohol is criminal to them. The other is non-alcoholic F: liver infection. This is more popular in our country.
- 5 causes of death in sleep
- Breast cancer treatment – Symptoms & Awareness information.
- Coronavirus Conseils: How to prepare for the coronavirus. Url not submitted find on bangla tips
Let’s not know the Liver Deseases Symptoms
In cirrhosis of the liver, small lumps form in the liver. Gradually the liver loses its normal function. Hepatitis B and C are the main causes of liver cirrhosis in Bangladesh. In addition, excessive alcohol intake, excess fat, excess iron, copper accumulation in the liver, And some autoimmune diseases ( Caused by an abnormality in the body’s immune system ) The cause may be L- cirrhosis.
Not all people with L-cirrhosis have symptoms at the beginning. Some people are suddenly diagnosed with abdominal ultrasound or abdominal surgery.
Some patients may experience symptoms such as weakness, fatigue, loss of appetite, abdominal discomfort, weight loss, leg muscle discomfort, or cramps. Physical examination found the liver and sometimes the spleen to be large.
Liver failure causes the water in the stomach and legs, yellowing of the eyes and urine. In many cases, Talk inconsistencies in many patients, abnormal behavior, and even loss of consciousness can occur. The risk of liver cancer from L-cirrhosis is high.
1. Sudden weight gain: Since the liver is responsible for digesting fat, Therefore, if the liver does not function properly work, fat accumulates. So the weight gain is unnecessary.
2. Allergy: If the liver is good, it produces antibodies that prevent allergies. If the liver is weak, Then the allergens ingredients begin to accumulate. In response, the body continues to produce histamine. These ingredients help eliminate allergies. But there is a problem with excess histamine production. Then itching, relaxation and headache can occur.
3. Exhaustion: When toxins are deposited in the body, Inhibiting the metabolic function of muscle tissue. It causes pain and physical exhaustion. Itching mood from fatigue, Humanitarian exhaustion and anger can increase. This is one of the signs that the liver is not good.
4. Extra Sweat: Excessive work reduces liver function and The liver becomes heated. The liver then spreads heat to other organs and the Liver cools itself by removing excess sweating.
5. Acne: Toxins deposited in the liver impair the hormone balance in the body. This causes acne on the skin. This problem will not be good until the liver problem is good.
6. The smell of bad breath: Liver disease can cause bad breath. If you have good facial health but It smells bad on the face. It is also a symptom of liver infection. So it is very important to take Liver damage treatment.
Does cirrhosis mean death?
Cirrhosis does not mean that the patient will die. There is a modern treatment for this disease and all of it is possible in our country. There is an effective vaccine to prevent hepatitis B. Hepatitis B vaccine is given to babies after birth or on an EPI schedule. The hepatitis B vaccine provides lifelong protection.
There is no vaccine to prevent hepatitis C. But avoid unprotected sex, Do not shave more than one person with the same razor, To avoid any kind of drug addiction, the proper examination should be done before blood transfusion. The medical equipment needs to be cleaned properly and Then you have to Surgery.
It is possible to stay safe from hepatitis B and C by using Disinfected equipment for dental treatment.
Cirrhosis can be prevented with proper treatment and monitoring and it is possible to live a long life with it. Contaminated water sold on the street, sugarcane juice, used ice, sherbet, They cause hepatitis A and E infections. Thus jaundice can make L: cirrhosis more complicated. If you are suffering from this problem, you should seek the help of a doctor without neglect.
No medicine can be taken without the advice of a doctor.
Thousands of people die of fatty liver every year. Our eating habits are mainly responsible for fatty liver disease causes, but we can get rid of this disease very easily.
Fatty Liver Home Remedies-
It is possible to cure fatty liver disease But for this, you should eat healthy food. The root of flowering plants, like dandelions or daisies, Bananas, sweet potatoes, and ginger fatty liver protect against disease.
The liver is the most important organ in our body. Liver cirrhosis is a serious liver disease. The disease completely destroys the liver.
Thousands of people die of liver cirrhosis every year. But we can get rid of this disease very easily. It is possible to reduce the risk of liver cirrhosis in an easy way.
1. Healthy food:
Foods that will be easily digested and eat foods that help increase digestive power. Eat fiber-rich foods. Do not eat oily and fat foods. Broccoli, vegetables, Cabbage, cauliflower is good for keeping the liver healthy. In addition, onion garlic helps to eliminate harmful toxins. These ensure the health of the liver.
2. Canned and Bottled Foods:
Currently, we eat preservative foods and artificial flavors or aromatic foods. We are eating too much of these foods. These canned foods are destroying our liver. So as much as possible to avoid all such foods.
3. Alcohol or Drugs products:
Alcohol is responsible for liver damage. Hepatitis and liver cirrhosis can also occur in small amounts of alcohol. Other drugs reduce the performance of the liver. So drink alcohol and avoid any addiction.
4. Regularly drinking the right amount of water:
Water helps to remove harmful toxins from our body. People who drink less water suffer from many liver problems.So you have to drink more water. Drink at least 3+ Litter of water a day.
5. No drugs without prescription:
Many people take medicine without a prescription or without a doctor’s advice. The enzyme used in painkillers reduces liver function. Do not take the medicine without consulting a doctor.
6. Regular physical exercise:
Physical exercise does not allow body fat to accumulate and does not allow fat to accumulate in the liver. As a result, the chances of liver attacks are low.
Studies have shown, Exercising just 20 minutes a day improves liver function and Improves our immune system. Liver will be good if you exercise and exercise work.