Nuts are one of the most nutritious foods in the list of all kinds of nutritious foods. It’s so delicious with nutrients. Eating it regularly reduces the risk of many diseases. There are many different types of nuts.
Studies have shown that eating nuts relieve many diseases, With it, it helps to nourish the brain. As a result of which people cannot remember properly, It’s great for them, it helps to remember properly. It has a lot of fiber and nutrients. It also contains beneficial ingredients for the heart, which helps keep the heart-healthy.
Studies show that by eating 10 grams of nuts per day, Getting rid of some of the biggest risks to death.
We all like less and more to eat nuts. This is one of the favorite meals of many in the park or waiting or hanging out. It has many nutrients and qualities. Many people also include nuts on the diet plan. The fat contained in it is beneficial to the body.
Benefit of eating nuts and disadvantages:
The integrity of nuts:
• Nuts have good fats and protein. Almost all of the nuts fat is Unsaturated fat, So this fat is healthy.
• Although there is not much vitamin, it also contains enough potassium. It contains more essential minerals, including magnesium.
• Many people avoid nuts because of the fact that they can increase calories for diet control. The amount of sugars in the nuts is low. So eating nuts will not increase weight.
• It maintains glucose levels in the body and helps reduce the levels of harmful cholesterol in the body.
Good to know:
Women who eat nuts regularly, Those women are reduced by half the risk of breast cancer. For those who eat nuts a few days a week, their chances of heart disease are reduced by about 74%. This is because of its healthy diet, the nut contains vitamins, minerals, fiber, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, and omega-1 fatty acids.
The question is whether raw or fried nuts are advantageous?
* If you compare raw and roasted nuts, raw nuts will be ahead. The reason is that roasted nuts contain a lot of fat. Due to which the acidity increases. So those who have acidity problems are better to avoid fried nuts.
* Raw nuts contain a lot of vitamins, It is very beneficial to the body. Those who eat nuts like this once a week reduce their risk of death by 7%, The risk of those who eat nuts once a week is reduced by 5%, Those who eat nuts 2 or 4 times a week have a 13 percent reduced risk of death and Those who eat nuts every day have a 20% reduced risk of death.
How to eat raw nuts:
Because raw nuts are so beneficial, Therefore, it is best to develop a habit of eating nuts at least 3/4 days per week. When eating, take a handful of nuts. Soak a handful of nuts in the water at night, eat it in the morning. Eating is beneficial for fitness. Now we know some Types of nuts
And about quality.
Types of Nuts & Nutrition Calculations (as grams) 1.5 ounces of nuts:
Common Nuts (Chinese Nuts) –
Calories are 249 grams, fat is 21.1 grams, protein is 10.1 grams.
Pesta nuts – calories are 243 grams, fat is 19.6 grams, protein is 9.1 grams.
Exotic nuts – Calories are 254 grams, Fat is 22.5 grams, Protein is 9.4 grams.
Large nuts – 279 grams of calories, 28.2 grams of fat, 6.1 grams of protein.
Cashew nuts – Calories are 244 grams, Fat is 19.7 grams, Protein is 6.5 grams.
Bats Nuts – Calorie intake is 275 grams, Fat is 26.5 grams, Protein is 6.4 grams.
Walnuts – 278 grams of calories, 27.7 grams of fat, 6.5 grams of protein.
Macadamias – 305 grams of calories, 32.4 grams of fat, and 5 grams of protein.
Pecans – 302 grams of calories, 31.6 grams of fat, 4.0 grams of protein.
What are the harmful aspects?
Fry in oil and it is not right to eat nuts with honey or sugar. This is harmful to us. It increases body weight and blood pressure. Although fried nuts taste good, it is not advisable to eat, But eating more than one handful every day is not right.
When cooking at a wedding or even cooking at a home, we cook Polao, Halua, Firni, Jorda, etc. We put nuts in them. It is harmful to health.
It contains nutrients and many types of disease-free vitamins. It does not have any harmful ingredients, but fried, roasted and fry in oil nuts can increase acidity. It can lead to headaches and stomach upset many times. So you can eat regularly but it should be moderate. Nuts contain a lot of vitamins.
You can make them aware by sharing the post with dear friends and social friends.
Be alert of yourself and make aware of others.