What is the cause of obesity?
It means fat people. But we do not know that it is a disease. In this disease, fat accumulates in various parts of the body. As a result, the body weight increases.
How do you know a person is overweight?
When a person is 20% over normal weight then he is suffering from fatness. If the BMI is under 25 or 29.9, then you should think you are overweight. If your BMI is 30 or higher then it can be called fatness.
If your BMI is over 25, you should try to lose weight. If your BMI is over 30, then you need to emphasize weight loss and You should follow the doctor’s advice.
Obesity can lead to many more diseases, Diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, sleep problems, asthma, etc.
What do you do to get rid of it? First of all to know what is the cause of it? You will find out by consulting with an expert.
Did you know?
The size of your waist is an indicator of your health. Your health may be in danger If you are a male and the waist is 37 “or higher. If you are female and the waist size is 31.5 or more.
What are the symptoms of it?
It will make you feel unwell, And get interrupted by your daily activities. You may have difficulty breathing. After a little work in the body after sweating. You may also have depression difficulties.
Many more problems can arise. To get rid of them, you need to find the cause of obesity. Then you have to deal with it and fit yourself.
Symptoms of Obesity
The common symptoms of fatness are:
• Increased weight gain.
• Uncontrolled blood pressure.
• Stress for overweight.
• Breathing problems while doing any work.
• Increased levels of high cholesterol.
• The pain of uncontrollable hunger.
• Excessive laziness.
When to go to the doctor?
Depending on a number of situations and symptoms, If you see symptoms of this disease increasing day by day, you should see a doctor. Researchers say that a man does not see a doctor for emotional and social reasons. As a result of these neglect, the disease gains.
If your body weight is hampered by work, Examples of stairs, running, daily activities, You must consult a physician.
Consult a doctor if you have the following symptoms:
• High blood pressure and breathing problems.
• Sleep deprivation and Feeling hungry frequently.
• Chest pain.
• Increasing the amount of sugar in the blood or If you have diabetes.
• Depression and high blood pressure.
• Problems of the stomach, liver and gall bladder.
• High cholesterol levels.
• Knee and waist ache.
• The tendency to feel selfish and to be lonely.
What treatment is needed for this disease?
Even after changing your dietary habits, weight does not decrease. Even if the physical work is not reduced. Then the doctor may prescribe you a weight loss medicine and may suggest surgery. The reason for this is when you do not lose weight even after controlling your diet and physical workout.
In addition to proper diet and exercise, the doctor gives the medicine, If children and obese children have insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia, Then it uses metformin.
Octreotide is used if there is hypothalamic obesity.
Orlistat prevents the body from accepting fat in your diet. Orlistat is recommended for people who have BMI 30 or higher and have not received any results despite changing their habits.
These medicines need to be taken when a doctor gives. Because these drugs have side effects. Pregnant women, children, and seniors must talk to a doctor to take these medicines.
Only drugs or surgery do not work properly unless you are changing your lifestyle. If your lifestyle is not correct then you will have the possibility of gaining weight again after several years of surgery. May be in good shape by following the suggestions given below:
• Exercise daily.
• Eating the right diet with the right rules.
• Get enough sleep (At least 6-8 hours).
• Avoid foods that are too sweet ( Bakery products, chocolates, sweets, biscuits, etc.)
• Avoid processed foods and junk foods.
• Must stay out of alcohol and Intoxicants.
• Regular weight is measured.
• Do a full body checkup once a year.
• Blood tests done every six months.
• The diet will include fiber-rich foods, fruits, vegetables, lean protein, carbohydrates and dairy products.
The medicine should be taken as per the doctor’s instructions. For certain health conditions, such as thyroid problems, medications should be taken daily. Otherwise, the weight will increase and life may be confused,